Wednesday, March 4, 2015

What to build, Take 2








What to build...what to build.

I have a LOT of ideas.. but which to follow up on. A lot of my inspirations come from pictures I see on line (Not those types!)


Not that I plan to see either of these ladies as a build. It was funny picture. So let it go. :D

Some of the ideas have images, others don't.

Here they are:
-Sylph PC. I have a Sylph boon in my pile and several ideas piling up in my had. You got the types that play to the race boons. Rogue, swashbuckler, slayer, investigator, and so on. Then there are builds that play to racial abilities, traits or feats. Like a lightning fixated wizard. Or a caster who can see through obscuring mists, fog, ect.  I also have an Undine and Oread boon in my bag o' tricks.
- X-23: A claw wielding furry of mayhem. How do you make her? Barbarian? Bloodrager? Slayer? So many options. Note: I am thinking of this because I know of at least 3 other PFS types who have build a 'Marvel' PC out of a comic book hero/heroine. (The Thing, Hawkeye and at least 5 versions of Captain America have been mentioned on the PFS boards @ Paizo)
-Core Characters: I mean we got this whole new take of PFS and there are so many options out there to play with. Rebuilds of the core iconics that work. I mean I hear a LOT of complaints about Harsk,  Valeros and a few others. LOTS of things to play with. Can you make an effective archer/two weapon/ect PC with just the core book and organized play guide?

  Here are a couple images that I have been playing with for core builds. A two weapon fighter, with a focus on the two-blade sword (something I've found interesting since I first saw it in the Forgotten Realm's comic) and a guy I've found that is begging for being played as a rogue, bard, heck even an eldritch knight type. I mean he could do the light weight armor type and a dip into bard or sorcerer for spells and then on to EK with all sorts of bardic fun. I mean you have performance, bardic spells, face skills and such.

-Movie Ideas: And then there are the movie ideas. You see a character in a movie and wonder 'would that be a good PC build'? For example (for me anyway) is Danny Trejo's character, Navajas, in Desperado. A knife wielding monster who nearly kills Banderas' character and rips through the group of cartel badmen till finally being gunned down.

So many options out there. 



No comments:

Post a Comment