Friday, February 13, 2015

Welcome

Okay..

I've been looking for a reason to practice writing and creating characters. One of my New Year's Resolutions is to work on the various facets of creating and writing. The big one is building characters, since I'm a Venture Office as well I figured that I would use as it an excuse to create my own 'iconics' as a way to practice character design.

Layout
-Character Levels: Each design will have a 1st, 4th, 7th and 12th level version. The first three are to give a general feel for how the characters work at the PFS levels. The final level is how the character specs out at the 'entrance' to Eyes of the Ten and other Seeker adventures.
-Sources: I have access to a LOT of PFS legal resources. I will try to cite some of them as I put together of the character.
-Tactics/Role:  Basically just a layout on how the character perform in the scenario. Things like what sort of actions and role in combat. Some characters will be one type of 'monkey' or another (Skill, Lore, Face). In combat the roles can be simple (melee, ranged, support, healer) or a mix. Note: This will change and be updated as time goes on and my planning changes as time go one.
-Back story: This is something I will come up to practice making characters who walk, talk and live in the PFS world of Golarian.


More to come

No comments:

Post a Comment