Saturday, December 31, 2016

What to do with a 5th level GM Blob?

Well it's been a while, I won't lie, since I put up something. I got like 15 or so drafts sitting in my folder that I haven't been able to work well enough to put up or I don't think are interesting enough. That and work is not as fun for inspiring as I'd hope. There are a few classes I'm still not too sure on that I'm trying to better master as a GM than as a player.*

So I was GMing one of the new supermodules,  Gallows of Madness, and ran all three parts. Nice module with a well laid out plot line that ties all three adventures together. You got a loose thread that lets you come at the stories from pretty much any angle. First, then third, then second adventure. You could find the big bad, then clean up the 'fallout' from the scenario.


What came out of it for me was a small 'GM Blob". Well Small would be 2nd level or 3rd; I'm sitting at 5th level character to build with five levels, twenty prestige and 8,874 gp to play with on my iPad's Hero Lab app. With my holiday season pretty much smushed by work (Long story and I shan't go into it.)

Well, on Christmas day I rolled down the last of characters I'd built out of the Blob and was surprised to find I had built 15 or so characters. :D Most of them with at least a crude backstory in my head and in notes.

So I figure I'll type up a few in coming posts. See if my 3 readers might comment and give me feedback on which to play. :D

*: I have some players who..shall be say are creative with the Investigator and well.. most of the Occult Adventure's Book.

No comments:

Post a Comment